October 30, 2008

DIY

So about a week ago, I fell in love:
With her style, her skirt, and her in general.
But at the moment, I was drawn mostly to her skirt, so I trekked to Stonemountain Fabrics (cutest fabric store in all of Berkeley, the Bay Area, the world?) and set out to DIY it (that's what she said). Since this is my first DIY post, it is confusing :[ & I'm sorry, but feel free to ask me any questions. Sewing isn't that hard! Well actually, it is pr
etty hard, but I'm a total n00b, so if I can do it, so can you.

Materials: about a yard of fabric, a bunch of buttons if you so desire, a sewing machine or hand sewing skillzz if you have the patience, thread, scissors
CLICK TO ENLARGE & READ INSTRUCTIONS:

And the finished product:
-manbearpig

3 comments:

jenny said...

suppeerr cute Christine!! i love the skirt, you're so talented :)

Shen-Shen said...

Oh my god, that skirt is PERFECT!

I must have one, AHHH!

Bare Magazine said...

Dude that is so cool! I love it! I heard you were amazing at DIY, they didn't lie!