December 08, 2008

Artsyfartsypants

Over the past couple of weeks I have gotten back into art. Last year all I did was sit in my room and draw because I was in a really time consuming art class. This year it's all academics but whatev. I still do what I can.
This is The Ultimate Butherface. For those who don't know what a butherface is, click.
This is untitled but it unintentionally came out looking like my dad if he did crack or something and got all wrinkly.

Finals are next week so don't expect a lot of posts this and next week. Actually, maybe you should expect more posts because we may be busy procrastinating and notstudying. Also, Christine and I both started Tumblrs, which are like crack.

ki'mpeacingout

redpanda

1 comment:

A. W. Trask said...

hey lady,

i'm in florida

and i need your number

cause my phone is dead.

email me... check your email i sent you one :D..

-a