December 01, 2008

Slap a ho

I think I am having a manic episode. I don't have any mental disorders to date but for the past two days I have been inexplicably happy for no apparent reason. I am also bursting with ideas for all sorts of creative endeavors; this blog, drawing, photography, fashion, etc, etc, etc. This morning my roommate accidentally woke me up at 7:30 and I was actually really excited to be awake and start the day, which, if you know me, is INSANE. I am the anti-morning person. Seriously. I hate everyone and everything for like an hour after every time I wake up, but not today. Wtf.
After class I went to Buffalo Exchange, a consignment store in Berkeley for those who don't know, to try to find an oversized sweater for cheap that I could wear with my leather-looking-ish leggings. On the way, I saw this man:
And his gorgeous bike! Holy shit! Pimpin.At Buffalo Exchange I was enamored by the purple and the blue shoes above. Unfortunately, they were too small for my feet. Between ninth and tenth grade my feet grew substantially to a size 8.5-9. My grandma came to visit me from Russia and asked me if it was something in the water in America that made my feet so big. Instead of finding a sweater like I wanted, I bought these sexy little things. Vintage black leather gloves with red fur lining, baby. Then, outside of our building Christine and I noticed this beautiful tag. Props to the artist. It was really small and subtle... um, that's what she said? Classy.


redpanda

No comments: