December 01, 2008

THXGVNG

I spent the last four days in Florida at my parents' house, seeing high school friends and spending loads of time with family. Of course, I accomplished no studying what so ever, but I am going to rationalize that to myself by insisting that I really reaaaaally needed a break. Not that I don't give my self plenty of breaks from studying any way. My life is really bipolar; I am either in the library or inebriated.
In the above photo are my besties from TPA, Andrea and Miguel. They broke out their knitting at a small gettogether I had. I seriously only took 5 pictures on my trip. Completely unproductive but whatevs.
I also drew this on the way back because I was inspired by the song "I wish I was a polar bear" by Ted&Francis from the Kitsune Maison Compilation 6. For those who don't know Kitsune makes the best compilations ever if you want new music but are too lazy to find it yourself.
Oh yeah, and I left my glasses in Florida and I'm sitting 2 inches from the computer screen right now.
Main lesson I learned over Thanksgiving break: keep camera glued to fingertips. I always forget that I have it in my purse.

redpanda

No comments: